Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Unexpected Gift !!!

Hi all,

Well I wanted to share about the blessed day I had yesterday and wonder if anyone has a similar story to share.

After taking the boys to school yesterday Quincy begged me to take him outside so I thought to my self okay if I go outside what will I do..hhmmm

And just to let you all know it was the most perfect fall day you could imagine . Anyways I figure maybe it will do me some good to get some exercise so I decide to rake the leaves out front of our house. So I get everything ready and head out. Q and I are really enjoying this time but something is missing oh its music so I run in and put Ella on and let me tell you I think this turned out to be a gift straight from the Lord. Cause it doesn't get any better then listening to Ella and watching nature awaken right in front of your eyes.

As Q and I are out cleaning The birds began to chirp and fly from tree to tree then the squirrels pop there heads out to see what is going on . And the sound of the leaves and the animals just felt so indescribable.


So after the day is done I think to my self boy we have a amazing Creator... And I just want to thank him for giving us this amazing earth to enjoy. With that said I want to share a scripture I think is perfect to do that
Psalms 136

Well I need to go and tend to Q but had to share
God Bless each one of you and I hope you'll share you awesome nature experiences....
Tami


Here are some pictures from the day : Q , our first apple, and all clean





















1 comment:

Dario said...

Babe,

God is good!!!! Thanks again for all your hard work. It looks GREAT!! I love the pictures and cant wait to eat the apple even if it has worm holes. LOL!!!

Love,
Your Husband