Friday, October 3, 2008

Thankfulness

Hello
Well I have so been brewing since yesterday about the purpose of this blog and thanks to my oh so challenging husband I now know how God would have me use this blog. I feel God has put on my heart to use this blog to share what in my life I am thankful for and should be thankful for. I have spent a lot of time in my adult years really envying other people for what they have and what they are. So it's time with God's continual working on me to truly be content in all things especially since he has given me ever thing I have and will have. And just today in my quiet time he showed me that in my envy I am being disobedient to him. See by envying everything I don't have I lack the contentment he says we can have..Which I soooo want. And with contentment I will receive the JOY I have been searching for. (The people who know me know that for the past 2 years the word JOY is what God wanted me to learn) I know, I'm a slow learner.. Anyways for my first post I thought since I love these blogs for the decorating inspiration I'd start with a picture of the entry of my home. Which I so take for grated that I even have an home and that my husband works soooo hard just so we can have a roof over our head. (Thanks Dar for doing that for us) Okay enough for today.

God Bless and I Hope you all have a blessed weekend


1 comment:

Dario said...

Your Welcome!!!

I love you!