Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just checking in

So I find my self wondering why do i have a blog ??? 
 And I just keep thinking, to have a link for my comments on other blogs. 
So why is it that i think other blogs have so much more to offer, And that i don't...
  Well i do I have a great family, I have a good mind and heart , I'm creative, just like the 
rest of them. it all comes down to a lack of confidence.. 

If there is anyone out there reading this can you give me some pointers on over coming this... 
Thanks

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

Oh, my dear, sweet friend! YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER THE WORLD!!! I count myself as blessed to have you in my life. THANK YOU for sharing yourself, your heart, your wisdom and insights, your journey. (I wish you blogged more often... reading words from your heart always makes me smile!)

Love you!