Thursday, May 14, 2009

Inspired

Hi blog world is anyone out there?
Well it's been soooooooo long since I last posted.. To long if you ask me.
Anyways I would like to say as of today I'm not going to allow intimidation to control me.
I haven't posted out of straight lack of self esteem.. Like okay why am I doing this whole blog thing I don't have anything to say or at that anything as good as the blogs I look at. But as of today no more. I do have a lot to share and I have a lot to show the world what God has given me. So I'm back and ready to share a glimpse into this Kingdom I live in with the King, and my 3 Princes..
So to start :
Here is a picture of Q and I's breakfast and I went all out just for the 2 of us, Why not sometimes you just have to go beyond the norm



..



4 comments:

Olson Family said...

Hello Inspired! YAY!!! You're back! I've been missing you!!

YOU inspire ME!!! How I've always loved your ability to look into each moment and see the inspiration in it... like a simple breakfast that turns out to be its very own occasion! A yummy occasion!!

It looks as though you and Q bonded over those waffles with strawberries and cream! What sweet pictures of your baby!

crazy train said...

That looks delish!!!

So glad to find another Mom who loves Jesus.

Christie

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Just have fun with it Even if sharing what God has done in your life only blesses a few its so totally worth it!

Olson Family said...

Waiting with eager anticipation for your next breath of inspiration to blow across my computer screen!!!

Love you!!