Monday, December 29, 2008

Winter Wonderland




Okay I should not of said that in my last post since then we have got more snow then we know what to do with ...
I thought I'd share the sites around here lately and let you know I updated my flickr photos..
Hope all of you had a blessed Christmas.
God Bless




This is snow falling





Don't the boys look like they are swimming ? : )






Meet Snow Joe


These are his creators


My Hero (yes he is on the roof)


































2 comments:

Dario said...

Hi Babe,

Love the pictures. I think I need a nice back rub after shoveling. :) I can only imagine being a kid with all this snow. HEAVEN!!!!!! I guess you're never to old to enjoy the snow. Watch out for flying snowballs!!!!

Love Your
Husband!

Olson Family said...

Dear, Dear Tami! I'm eagerly awaiting your next blog, Girl! I love following your family. I've always had a deep appreciation for the way you guys love each other so simply... purely... deeply. Thanks for inspiring me!

Love you! Give your family hugs from all of us!

Sharon